2014 Course Schedule
Application deadline is Friday, March 14, 2014.
Program Goals include:
- The program is designed to be completed in its entirety — learning is maximized when cohort groups share information, borrow off each others' experience and form a network. In addition, program topics are sequenced and integrated to promote knowledge retention and the connection between HR components.
- Program content has been updated to incorporate current issues and is organized into three broad content areas: The HR Big Picture, which includes sessions like Ethics and HR; HR Functions, which includes Employee Relations and other topics; and HR Accountability, which includes HR Metrics. Some of the sessions have been consolidated and a new session, Job Analysis, has been added.
- A blended learning approach has been implemented to include online pre-work and application activities where appropriate. In addition HR agency representatives/subject matter experts will be used to describe real examples of innovative practices.
COST OF HRPD CERTIFICATION (COMPLETED AS A COHORT GROUP) $1,000.00
- Serving as a succession pool development strategy for state government's HR community
- Broadening participants' HR knowledge base and developing leadership potential
- Creating a network that shares "best practices" among agencies' HR functions
- Challenging participants to think strategically and act as a business partner to support their agencies' respective missions
For HRPD Information please contact Jessica E. Cornish via e-mail or by phone at (803) 896-5300.